Sign in to follow this  
lgblom

Vertical border on content

lgblom

Hi, is it possible to add an single or double vertical line on content sides? content-> white line-> gold line-> page i have little problems with background image on iPad wiev so i will test this. /L G

Danny

Hi LG, I apologise but I don't quite understand what you're referring to. Therefore, can you create a concept image and add it to your reply please.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Danny

Hi LG, Add the following code to your Custom CSS.

#features .content { border-left: 5px solid goldenrod; border-right: 5px solid goldenrod; }
	#content .content { border-left: 5px solid goldenrod; border-right: 5px solid goldenrod; }

Keep in mind we can't design your site for you so if you need CSS help, make sure you've downloaded Firebug for Firefox and check out W3 Schools for more info. Also please be sure to watch our Firebug video tutorial here.

Please search our forums, before posting!

lgblom

Thanks Danny for your help. I have not been working so long with wordpress but PageLines is the absolute best to work with. Feel I start learning more and more ... :) Have a nice weekend :)

lgblom

Not at the moment, I've got good answers to my question. Thanks for you help Catrina.

Rob

I've accepted Danny's answer for you and for moderation purposes.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur