Sign in to follow this  
scrappy

Quick Slider and Feature Sizing

scrappy

I have upload an image on the Edit Page in the Quick Slider tab. The image I uploaded is 296 W X 452 H. For some reason the image I uploaded takes up the whole page. Even though it is a small image. What am I doing wrong. You can see this problem at www.dermacare.com. It is the purple image on top. I tried the same thing with a Feature slider. I set the Static Image height to 452 and the slider height works but the image is stretched and taking up the whole with of the page. I set the ratio to .55 and nothing changes. Basically I can not figure out how to make a feature or Quick Slider that is the size of my image. Thanks, Steve

Danny

Hi Steve, This is because your image is only 296px in width and therefore, the slider is stretching to fit your sites width. To resolve this issue, make sure the images used for your quick slider are similar in width to your sites width.

Please search our forums, before posting!

scrappy

There is no way with custom CSS to make the quick slider or feature slider to be the exact size of the images? The images that I want to slide are all 296 W x 452 T. That is, they are portrait images so it would not look reasonable as the full width of the page. Steve

catrina

You can try experimenting with the CSS to see if it gives you right results. For reference: http://www.pagelines.com/wiki/Custom_CSS http://www.w3schools.com/cssref/pr_dim_height.asp

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse