Sign in to follow this  
dennistoun

Disappearing Images and LazyLoader

dennistoun

Today, images in my blog posts disappeared from the viewing pages, but were present on the back end. I run Special Recent Posts, and the thumbnail photos were all present in the widget. Ultimately, I found all of the photos reappeared if I disabled LazyLoader. The problem persisted after reinstalling LazyLoader. Pagelines and WordPress are up to date. Has anyone else seen this?

Danny

Hi, I am unable to reproduce your issue, have you tried disabling other plugins and see if another is causing the issue ? Also, where abouts are you thumbnails disappearing from, your sidebar using the widget or when you add the shortcode to a page ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

dennistoun

It appears to be associated with the Minify option (auto and manual) in W3 Total Cache plugin. I don't know why the problem started suddenly. The problem is gone if Minify is turned off.

dennistoun

It appears to be associated with the Minify option (auto and manual) in W3 Total Cache plugin. I don't know why the problem started suddenly. The problem is gone if Minify is turned off. Resolved. Thank you.