Sign in to follow this  
ericsondr

Solid Background Color on Blog Posts only

ericsondr

I'm currently trying to rebuild my company site using Wordpress and Pagelines. Most things are easy and the rest usually makes sense after a bit of reading and hunting. I'm running into an issue with backgrounds in the basic framework theme. I am able to either apply a background to the site behind the logo all the way down or none at all. Most of the site, we like not having a background but when it comes to reading posts, that becomes a bad idea. We're using the Pinterest style plugin for our blog and don't want a white background behind it but we do behind the individual post when you click through to read it. Any ideas? Thanks, Dan

Danny

Hi Dan, Login to Wordpress Admin Dashboard > PageLines > Site Options > Color Control and remove the color from "Content Background (Optional)". You will also need to uncheck the shadow around content option. Once have done this, your site should be transparent, then add the following code to Wordpress Admin Dashboard > PageLines > Site Options > Custom Code > CSS Rules:

.single-post .mcolumn-pad { background: white; }

That should work, let me know if it isn't what you want.

Please search our forums, before posting!