Sign in to follow this  
christycollins

Is there a way to decrease or adjust the space between the widgets?

christycollins

Is there a way to decrease or adjust the space between the widgets? It seems like there is way too much space between them.

Rob

The problem seems to be related to the second image down, which looks like it might have a hidden non-breaking space in it. Can you check the widget to see if there's anything there? I tried

.widget-pad {
	    padding: 10px;
	}

Changing 10px to 0, which only resulted in widening the widgets but not moving them together vertically. This is one where I'm not too sure. Everything other than that one image seems to have the standard 10px padding for widgets, and that one only has something at the top.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

christycollins

Do you mean check the photoshop .png file?

christycollins

When you talk about that code above, in yellow, where are you putting that? I need a beginners code class :-S

christycollins

Rangelone, I just put the text code for both widgets in the same text widget, instead of two different widgets. This put them closer. Maybe that was what I was doing wrong.

Danny

Hi Christy, The code provided by Rangelone, is supposed to be added to: Wordpress Admin Dashboard > PageLines > Site Options > Custom Code > CSS Rules.

Please search our forums, before posting!