Sign in to follow this  
infoexpress

Can't login to store after pagelines update

infoexpress

Hi there, just updated to latest pagelines version. Connecting to store from within the site (Pagelines > I get the following error: "Could not connect to PageLines as user "abcdefg"." So I logged into my pagelines account, then changed the password to see if that made a difference... nope. How can I login to the store from within the site that pagelines is installed on? Dave

Rob

Dave, this has been happening sporadically around the world today. We believe it's a glitch in a hop somewhere along the route from our server to others on the Net. As its out of our control, we've no idea when it will be fixed. It's simply an issue of how computers connect via the Internet. One of our own team had this issue this afternoon in the US NorthEast, while another did not have the issue at all. Some of us had timeout issues getting into this forums, while others could speed right in. We've noticed some unusual routing from our server to some destinations and have to presume there's a routing issue. All our equipment checks out 100%. I believe it will resolve itself as new routes propagate. You may wish to simply shut the browser and re-start, which would create a new call to the server and likely an alternate route.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

catrina

A lot of people are having the same problem (unfortunately) so you are not alone. A developer will look into it.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

ryanjohnjackson

Same here, hope it's fixed soon a new site goes live in 2 days that I need to move/build ;) I've read above. I'll try again tonight from home but I can't log in to any of my sites.