Sign in to follow this  
studyworldglobal

Not able to login to admin area

studyworldglobal

Location: learn.studyworldglobal.com The log in page takes ages to log inside my admin area. And there seems to be a problem with Pageline. I checked with my web host siteground.com and they have send me the following message: Hello, I've straced the php process and it seems that your wordpress is trying to connect to a remote website. Speicifically, it has the following code repeating all over again: Code: connect(3, {sa_family=AF_INET, sin_port=htons(80), sin_addr=inet_addr("68.233.248.54")}, 16) = -1 EINPROGRESS (Operation now in progress) poll([{fd=3, events=POLLOUT}], 1, 5000) = 1 ([{fd=3, revents=POLLOUT}]) getsockopt(3, SOL_SOCKET, SO_ERROR, [0], [4]) = 0 gettimeofday({1345056636, 407869}, NULL) = 0 gettimeofday({1345056636, 407910}, NULL) = 0 gettimeofday({1345056636, 407948}, NULL) = 0 send(3, "POST /api/v3 HTTP/1.0rnUser-Agent: WordPress/3.4.1; rnHost: www.pagelines.comrnAccept: */*rnAccept-Encoding: deflate;q=1.0, compress;q=0.5rnContent-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded; charset=rnContent-Length: 167rnrnversion=2.2.5&wp_version=3.4.1&php_version=5.3.15&uri=0&theme=PageLines&user=studyworldglobal&password=25c8bbb8b92bd6b8b167c3b42ffa7f32&user-agent=WordPress%2F3.4.1%3B", 389, MSG_NOSIGNAL) = 389 It seems to be a pagelines.com server, as the post contains their domain name. Eventually, the connection timeouts and this creates all the issue you are experiencing due to the mySQL service disconnecting in the middle of the execution. I will recommend you to check with pagelines.com if they haven't blocked the server IP address or restricted the access for your account. I am getting ERROR: The themes directory is either empty or doesn??™t exist. Please check your installation. inside the admin area. And can't access anything else inside the admin area. Please let me know how to address the issue.

Rob

There appears to be some sort of routing issue going on as you're not the only one having the problem. Even our own team members are experiencing some odd behavior. One in the NE US, is having trouble, while another in the same area is fine. Please give it a while and see if it corrects itself.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Danny

Hi studyworldglobal, Are you still experiencing this routing error ? I am from the UK and I have no such issue, so this is not related to PageLines but is a routing issue. These type of issues happen every now and again and is unfortunately, out of our hands. I once had a similar issue, where I couldn't connect to any EA gameservers for about 3 days, which sucked.

Please search our forums, before posting!

catrina

I see that you're not satisfied with the answer above. Sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, this is something that is out of our control but a developer will be looking into this shortly.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

Danny

@studyworldglobal Would it be possible for you to stop clicking on the Reject button when you aren't even replying and updating us on your situation. Can you please reply and update us. If you click Reject again and do not update us, I will close the topic.

Please search our forums, before posting!

gayatriom

Hi. I too cannot login into my account on a pagelines theme I just set up.