Sign in to follow this  
legacypainters

Cant Find Design Control "Tab"

legacypainters

I'm designing the site with PageLines Professional edition, I'm trying to follow the forum posts for creating rounded corners on the site, but i CANNOT find the "Design Control" section wherein I'm supposed to set the background to transparent. Where in the world is the "Design Control" section - am I being obtuse and completely missing it's obvious placement? Thanks for your help, Carrie

Rob

Which child theme (if any) do you have activated Carrie?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

legacypainters

I don't have a child theme activated, if there's one you recommend that would be great - I'm VERY novice and stumbling my way through learning PageLines as I go.

legacypainters

Okay - I activated "Base Theme" & didn't see the design control - so I tried MUD - still no design control......so confused......did I buy the wrong version?

Danny

The Settings panel Design Control was available in Platform Pro but is not a setting panel in PageLines Framework. In PageLines Framework, Design Control is called Color Control. If you're new to PageLines Framework, I recommend you review our documentation which will assist you. http://www.pagelines.com/wiki/Main_Page

Please search our forums, before posting!

legacypainters

Okay - i have Framework 2.2.5 - so that is "newer" than Platform Pro according to this: http://www.pagelines.com/pagelines-framework-vs-platformpro/ so I'm okay there. I've looked at your wiki - your search function doesn't return any results for any keywords - even simple ones like "background" or "page" The Color Control section doesn't show anything about setting the background to transparent....maybe i'll just remove any setting from background color and see what happens. I'll just keep messing around until I figure it out.....guess i should have investigated a tad more before I bought in....