Sign in to follow this  
mindseyesociety

Dashboard won't log in

mindseyesociety

I can log in to the Pagelines website, but my Dashboard says: Could not connect to PageLines as user "mindseyesociety".

catrina

Your PageLines Launchpad log-in information is usually not the same as the log-in information for your WP Dashboard. Are you sure your WP username is mindseyesociety?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

claudedagenais

Same here.

claudedagenais

Exact same thing, yesterday was fine, today I upgraded my Wordpress SEO and started working and it won't log in.

mindseyesociety

We haven't changed our Dashboard log in. Yesterday it was working fine.

Rob

The issue appears to be one of the hops along the route from our server. Others are experiencing the same issue. Once that host fixes that computer, the issue should resolve.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

mindseyesociety

Is there an ETA on getting this fixed? It really limits our site and my ability to work on it.

Rob

Unfortunately, it is completely out of our control as a server (not ours) somewhere along the line has failed or caused a problem. I'd suggest just refreshing from time to time (or, restarting your browser) to see if it's resolved. We have no ETA, though I wish we knew one.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

mindseyesociety

We wanted to let you know that it's been about 24-hours and we're still having this issue.

catrina

Sorry for the inconvenience. A developer will be looking into this issue as soon as possible (apparently it's a regional problem that occurs only in certain places).

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

cbristow

I've been having the same problem since yesterday. I have tried several things including rebooting browser, machine - still not working...

catrina

Rebooting the browser, resetting your password, clearing cache, and so forth won't resolve the issue, unfortunately. This is a server/routing problem and the developer will need to look into it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

paul_t

A problem here also. Appreciate you are working on it. Just a heads up from the UK.

Danny

I have accepted your answer for moderation purposes, as this issue has been resolved.

Please search our forums, before posting!