Sign in to follow this  
blingoblam

Installing ignite theme gives fatal error

blingoblam

Hi, Just installed the Ignite theme, and I get this: Fatal error: Call to undefined function pagelines_disable_settings() in /home/shoptori/public_html/s8/wp-content/themes/ignite/functions.php on line 5 I'm on WP 3.4.1. I installed it on another site before this, and it did the same thing. So I did a fresh WP install, fresh Pagelines install, and same thing.

catrina

A "Call to undefined function" usually means there's something misspelled in the function (in functions.php on line 5). Can you please open your functions.php file (using a text editor) and paste the entire contents of it in a pastebin?: http://pastebin.com. Then post the URL for the pastebin here.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

blingoblam

I also installed Mud theme, and got this: Fatal error: Call to undefined function pl_default_setting() in /home/shoptori/public_html/s10/s99/wp-content/themes/pagelines-mud/functions.php on line 26

catrina

Hm, so it seems to be a problem with not just one theme. But PageLines Pro on the Framework is working properly?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

blingoblam

K, so is there a way of changing where it looks? We are staging the site on a subdomain, so it is s8.styleyou.com/s8/wp-content/themes/pagelines/style.css

blingoblam

sorry - that should be www.styleyou.com/s8/wp-content/themes/pagelines/style.css

catrina

That is the link to the CSS page. Do you mean this?: s8.styleyou.com/s8 (this isn't working either)

Designer | Catrina Dulay

blingoblam

sorry - tried wiping and reinstalling, but now I can't connect to the pagelines store...

Danny

Can you provide more information please, what do you mean you can connect to the store. Do you see some error message ?

Please search our forums, before posting!