Sign in to follow this  
sidianmsjones

Carousel thumbnails not showing up "thumb not available"

sidianmsjones

All the forum answers say "make sure you have featured images set in the posts" but I've octouple checked the posts for that and turned off all plugins. No go.

Danny

Hi, You're using Platform Pro 1.2.1, I highly recommend upgrading to the latest version 1.5.3. This should resolve your issue.

Please search our forums, before posting!

sidianmsjones

Ok tried that just now and it broke everything so I had to switch back. The back end menus of platform pro loaded all funky and a swirling loading symbol just sat there, while the front end of the site messed up all the alignments it seemed.

sidianmsjones

Would it matter if I renamed the newly uploaded version? Could that cause it to break? I renamed it before uploading so as not to try and write into the same directory as the old one.

catrina

Renaming the image file you're uploading shouldn't cause the file to break (to avoid writing into the old one, you can delete the old one). Have you already tried deactivating all active plugins?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

sidianmsjones

I've tried PP Developer and PP 2.0 Pre-Order now. Same results.

Danny
Ok tried that just now and it broke everything so I had to switch back. The back end menus of platform pro loaded all funky and a swirling loading symbol just sat there, while the front end of the site messed up all the alignments it seemed.
This is most certainly caused by a plugin. In order to properly assist you, you need to be running the latest version of Platform Pro. As your Carousel issue, could be caused by the version you're using. What do you mean you have tried PP Developer and PP 2.0 Pre order ?

Please search our forums, before posting!