Sign in to follow this  
simonroyle

Change the text area setting on a hidden form but not on search forms

simonroyle

The area in question is here: wrBSo.png Need to get rid of the formatting. Already tried css to no avail.

catrina

I'm trying to find a text area on the page. Can you please provide a link to a page with a text area so I can inspect it?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

catrina

Please add this code to Custom Code > Custom CSS:

input[type="image"]
	{background-color: none; border: 0px;}

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

catrina

I think the only way to attribute that specific submit button to something else is if it were given its own specific class (something unique that can be implemented using custom CSS code).

Designer | Catrina Dulay

simonroyle

Not sure that would work because the form has to be called form and the form's properties are controlled by that forms.less statement.

simonroyle

@Catrina - Thanks; the specific class custom css code finally did the trick - bit of cleaning up to do on alignment and getting rid of padding... but "Houston - we have touchdown" - thanks for your help. :)>-

Danny

Thanks for informing us the issue has been resolved.

Please search our forums, before posting!

simonroyle

Next version or whatever you guys ought to take a look at defining a separate class for input areas so that it doesn't affect "hidden" form areas. Currently the setting needs a hack in the css, not hard, but takes a while to work out where and how.... Still loving the framework though :), makes setting groovy things up, easy.