Off to Races

PHP Warning: Invalid argument

Off to Races

PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home3/kidsbrid/public_html/wp-content/themes/pagelines/includes/class.render.css.php on line 652

Rob

Hi, posting errors without explanation of how they happened, what caused them and where they appear really leaves us wondering. Kindly elaborate and explain what's going on. Thanks.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

jbrouwer

Hi,

I get the same warming every time I flush less css. It appears on the top of the site.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/pepper/public_html/wp-content/themes/pagelines/includes/class.render.css.php on line 735

Simon

Appologies to the original thread author, jbrouwer, it isnt the same warning, the line number is different.

Try clicking on the store tab to rebuild the sections cache, you probably deleted something. You only need to use the flush button if your actually editing core LESS files, its a sort of developer function. If it still persists feel free to open a new thread, do not just reply to old threads, thx.

jbrouwer

Ok sorry. I just thought it was the same issue. My apologies. Good to know that the flash button is for the less files only.

Next time I will try your suggestion.

Thank you.