Sign in to follow this  
contactseoukservicescom

Duplicate Menu Bars

contactseoukservicescom

Could someone please help me to fix a problem I have with 2 menu bars. The URL is: http://tradewindsgroup.co.uk/ I'm using WP 3 and the White House Pro Theme. Many thanks Stuart.

cmunns

hmmm that's certainly a strange one. This happen all of a sudden? You been doing any edits to the temlpate files?

contactseoukservicescom

No edits to template files at all. I did update my wordpress and also tried to create a custom menu. Then when I deleted it all in menu settings it stayed like it is. Thanks.

bryan-hadaway

Okay, I recommend going to: Appearance > Menus and deleting ALL current active menu items and then manually rebuilding the menu from scratch. If it's still messed up check to make sure you're using the newest version of the theme. Thanks, Bryan

contactseoukservicescom

Hi Bryan, All menu's have been deleted and it still occurs. I'm using version 3 of the WhiteHousePro theme. Is this the latest version?

cmunns

The most recent version is 3.0.8 If you don't have it you should have access in your Launchpad account. Do you have any plug-ins related to menus? I haven't seen anyone else with this problem.

contactseoukservicescom

Gentlemen you are officially legends. I was using version 3.0.1 and upgraded to the latest version 3.0.8 and all is now solved. Awesome support guy's. I can't thank you enough. Regards, Stuart.

bryan-hadaway

Good to hear it's fixed. Thanks, Bryan