Sign in to follow this  
Sourena

Page Thumbnails

Sourena

I need to show the page's featured image in the page but it does not appear there. I checked the setting in "Blog And Posts" and but I could not find any setting for the pages (not posts.) Any suggestion to set up the thumbnail there?

alefba.us

Web Development & Design for Right-to-Left languages

Danny

Hi, Are you saying you wish to display a featured image on a page ? May I ask why and also, it should already be possible, just use the featured image uploader.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Sourena

Yes wish to display a featured image on a page. Why!? Because that is what I want on the page! I used the featured image uploader. The image is uploaded and it shows up in the admin. But it does not appear on the front-end and that is the reason I posted this question here.

alefba.us

Danny

I spoke to one of our developers and he provide me with this: http://paste.pagelines.com/9uw However, both us can not understand why you can't simply use the Media upload and add your image to your page that way?

Please search our forums, before posting!

Sourena

Because what you suggest shows the image inside the content of a page, and that is not what I need. I need to associate an image with every page, so I can show them in a list or in an archive page. Do I need to add the code you suggested to "function.php"?

alefba.us