Sign in to follow this  
js004280

Secondary Nav not showing on Home Page in Chrome

js004280

I am having an issue in Chrome where my secondary nav is not showing up on the home page. There should be several options that appear if you hover over 'Listings'. They work if you navigate to one of the other pages first, but not on the Home page. My site is www.osamountainproperties.com Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Josh

Danny

Hi Josh, I have just visited your website and on your homepage, the "Listings" drop down menu works fine. Is this issue resolved ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

Danny

HI, So is the issue resolved ? :D

Please search our forums, before posting!

js004280

It is still not working for me in Chrome. It works fine in Firefox and IE, but not in Chrome. Are you saying it works for you in Chrome Danny? Josh

Rob

Josh, I see your problem. In fact, the drop down does work, sometimes. Other times it doesn't. Likely this is caused by a plugin conflict. Since the list works fine in Firefox, I'm presuming your settings are okay. Another alternative might be Custom CSS. So, first, check for outdated or incompatible or broken plugins (compatibility with WP 3.4.1) Do this via http://www.wordpress.org/extend/plugins Next, if you don't find any (and you likely will) paste your Custom CSS here and we'll take a look. Most likely, the plugin issue is the causative factor.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur