Sign in to follow this  
chules

Replace Sitename with Custom Text in Fixed Navbar

chules

I enabled the new navbar and fixed navbar on a customers site and they really like this. Since the customer has a logo in their header they do not see the purpose of having the site name display on the fixed navbar as well. I have duplicated the navbar section so I can edit it through pagelines customize plugin and am looking in the section.php code to see where I can replace the sitename with a phone number but can not find the line of code to edit. Is this possible to achieve and can anyone assist me with this. In future releases I think having this option would be a great feature to have. Thank you - chules

batman

Hi chules You can upload an image with the telephone number. To change the URL @rangelone said: Batman, with Action Map, you should be able to identify the applicable code, then write a simple hook to change the URL. in this: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/20667/url-at-navbar-logo#Item_3

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

chules

Batman, this worked. For some reason I thought this needed to have a fixed layout to work. Thank you for the assistance. - chhules

Rob

I will accept Batman's intuitive answer for you and for administrative procedures.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur