Sign in to follow this  
tippytap

carousel is not centered/aligned correctly

tippytap

Hello! Recently the carousel on our website has developed some issues. More specifically, it is no longer centered on the page and it cuts off the contained images and text content. How can this be fixed? Thanks in advance!

batman

Hi tippytap You can try deactivate this plugin "TwitThis Button" You see if it resolve your issue, please. Wordpress said: !This plugin hasn't been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress In this link http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/twitthis-twitter-plugin/ ;)

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

tippytap

@batman, deactivating that plugin did not fix the issue. I should also mention that we hadn't tried to edit the carousel at all, it just started showing up incorrectly on its own. Any guidance would really be appreciated!

batman

Hi again. I can see sometimes the carousel working find aleatory. You can try deactivate all plugin now, clean your cache browser and you see what happened.

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

Rob

Hello, Batman, who is not a moderator, but a very talented and skilled individual and fellow PageLines client like yourself, provided an accurate and true assessment of your problem and the correct solution. Your Carousel (front page) is centered. The images within each image area are centered and your site looks perfect, so I do not know why you chose to reject Batman's answer. I will also add to his comments about plugins that if you select and use plugins that are not maintained regularly, updated frequently and cited as compatible with the latest version of WordPress on the plugin's page, then your site or parts of it will break. It is your responsibility to make sure your plugins are up to date and this is particularly important when WordPress updates are released. Most problems occur at that time when outdated plugins cannot function properly with updated WordPress code.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur