Sign in to follow this  
chan08

Putting Boxes in a page

chan08

Hi All, Was just wondering if there was a way (a shortcode perhaps) to insert boxes into a page? If you'll see in the link, I'd like for the pictures of the team to be in that light green box which says the team instead of underneath it .. Any help would be mucho appreciated. Thanks again for all the help that you guys so kindly provide .. Hari

batman

Hi You can see this http://www.pagelines.com/wiki/How_to_Use_the_Boxes_Section If you want a box with different color you can add a CSS rules See this link http://www.pagelines.com/wiki/Custom_CSS Only an example: If you want to change background color in your page naww You can try add in PageLines > Site Options > Custom Code > CSS Rules

.grid-element, .media_overview { background: red;}

I hope this will be usefull

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

catrina

You cannot add boxes to a page with a shortcode, but you can enable boxes to show on a page using the Drag & Drop options and hide them in the pages you want by using the PageLines Meta settings.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

chan08

Thanks for the info Catrina .. I am familiar with how to use boxes. Was just wondering if I could essentially have the page title showing on top of the boxes so it doesn't just look like a random bunch of pictures .. I guess the next question would be to ask if its possible to display the box set title on the page?

chan08

Thanks Catrina. Yeah I was thinking I might have to go that route .. Not sure how that would affect my Standards Compliance .. but it will have to do for now. Thanks so much :)