Sign in to follow this  
everlearners

Login page image >80px high

everlearners

I need to add a site logo above the #loginform, but it needs to be larger than 80px in height. I've attempted to use this css without success:

#login h1 a { height: 120px; }
I also tried
#login h1, #login h1 a { height: 120px; }
These change do exactly what I want in the Safari Web Inspector, but have no effect when added to Pagelines > Site Options > Custom Code. How do I make this simple change?

Danny

Hi, Try adding this !important to your code, like so.

#login h1 a { height: 120px !important; }

Please search our forums, before posting!

everlearners

Thanks, @danny, but !important also has no effect.

Rob

Hi, The page you're trying to edit is a WordPress page, not related to our Framework in any way. This link should be helpful however: http://codex.wordpress.org/Customizing_the_Login_Form Unfortunately, for support of customization, since it's not inside the Framework, you'll have to go through WordPress directly.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

everlearners

I'm confused. Pagelines > Site Options > Website Setup has a place to add Login Page Image. If this is empty, it displays a Paglines logo. So wp-login.php may be a Wordpress page, but at the very least Pagelines is working some voodoo here, isn't it?

Rob

We only upload an image to be placed within the context of WordPress' coding for that page. That does not make the page itself a PageLines product. The code for the page, and specifically the control over the image dimensions are those of WordPress not PageLines, therefore your best solution is going to be found through WordPress directly. As I previously mentioned, customization is something we couldn't provide or support for a change in WordPress code.

vergilst

I would suggest a simple plug-in, called 'Login Logo'

everlearners

@verglist Thanks for the suggestion. I tried that plugin and several others and none had the desired effect. However, I tried the login logo plugin on a fresh install of WP 3.4 running the default Twenty Eleven theme and it worked like a charm. This leads me to believe that Pagelines interferes with the login logo in some way that prevents making this kind of change with CSS or the usual plugins. @rangelone Thanks for the explanation. I was able to resolve the problem using the function provided on the codex page you directed me to above.

Rob

Glad to hear it's resolved.