Sign in to follow this  
aggro

Flash Container in Main Logo space

aggro

Hey. I'm incredibly new at this, so don't rip me a new one :) Here's my site in progress... http://www.aggressorfit.com.au/ If you look at the top of the page you'll see my main logo that sits in the top left corner, then if you look above, you'll see a flash container in the middle that is right out of place - sitting up too high. I want this flash container to sit horizontally level with the logo. At present the mainlogo-link box inhabits this whole space. Is there any way I can get the two to sit next to each other just above the nav bar - the main logo to the left (where it is), and the flash container in the middle? I'd love some help. Kind regards, Drew.

Danny

Hi Drew, You will need to apply CSS to both your sites logo and the Flash container, you will need to probably position them, add a z-index and possibly change the area width of your logo.

Please search our forums, before posting!

aggro

Thanx Danny. Can you elaborate a little further on exactly how I'd do this? I'm getting my head slightly around CSS, but never used the a-z index. Just throw up an example of similar code if you'd like, and I'll take it from there.

aggro

Got it done guys. Took a bit of figuring. Thank you for your help. I'm sure there'll be more questions in the coming days :)

Rob

Keep us posted, but if you feel the issue is resolved, please accept one or more answers.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur