Sign in to follow this  
tlctranslation

Quickslider height issue

tlctranslation

I am having issues with the image height in my quickslider. I deleted the history, cache, made all the images eh same size for resolution and pixels and even made sure it was the content size.. for some reason one image fills the entire space but all others have this band at the bottom (as if they don't fit properly). What else can I do?? Thank you

catrina

Do you have any custom CSS added? It isn't the image height or resolution that is the issue, but the slider.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

tlctranslation

the only custom code that i have is this: body {} #branding .content { background: transparent !important }

catrina

Okay, there's nothing abnormal in the CSS. Has this issue already been happening or was there any update made to the site that caused this to happen all of a sudden?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

Rob

Just to clarify, all your images are exactly the same width and height and are not being scaled by WordPress?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

tlctranslation

All my updates were done when I purchased the PRO. I changed the width and it was still doing it, so I changed the height because I noticed that most photos were smaller than the one that pits, so I changed the height then (which made the width bigger) but it still shows that lower bar

Rob

Okay, Looking at your site, your slide images are scaled by WordPress. You cannot do that with the QuickSlider. You must use a graphics editor and make the images in the slider all the exact same size and width. Scaling will be proportional, and that's why you have that gray area. Set a standard size for all images and use a graphics program like Photoshop to edit the images so they all match.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

tlctranslation

I am editing them in Photoshop, so should I use the same height and width or all? even if the resolution in all will be different?