Sign in to follow this  
yngvenor

Horizontal line and large margin after PostLoop

yngvenor

One of the (few) things that really annoy me with Pagelines is that even if you place another section after PostLoop, you still automatically get the horizontal line and the large margin after PostLoop, which creates a disjointed, ugly look. Now, it may be just me, but it seems that when one places a section after PostLoop, this is exactly what one does not want -- one wants an integrated look. This looks particularly ludicrous when one is only using the PostLoop for the page title. Yes, of course I know that all of this is possible to change with css, but that is such a hassle -- the whole point of Pagelines is that it is supposed to be user-friendly and save time, isn??™t it? I really hope that you can incorporate a solution to this in the next update, perhaps so that one can just choose whether one wants the line and/or margin or not in the PostLoop settings.

yngvenor

In general, there is still far too much styling that needs to be done manually, as css programming. That was emphatically not what I expected when I invested in PlatformPro/Pagelines -- as a matter of fact, before switching to Pagelines, I used a free theme where one had much more control of styling than one does in Pagelines. For a user-friendly design framework, it still isn??™t very user-friendly.