Sign in to follow this  
meanmcbean

Not Sure How To Ask... Is There A Way to Change Box Parameters?

meanmcbean

I love all the newest upgrades, but I do have a problem... On one of my test sites, I am trying to makes the box images look centered? On the"What's New" page, I am trying to display 2 photos (Smokey R. and Berry G.). I think using a box would allow me to do this, but I can't "center" the boxes to make things look better. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Danny

Hi, Can you reply and provide a concept image of how you wish for these boxes to display please. Also, have you tried the box option Image on Top, No Text?

Please search our forums, before posting!

meanmcbean

Hi Danny. Yes, I tried the different box options, but I need text (client wants names to show). I also tried just using text above the image (using the "Content" to center the image in the box). That was OK, but I like the way it looks using the image to the left of the box title. I am trying to get the left box image and text to move over a little to the right so the boxes look centered. Hope that makes sense? I also tried using Firebug and got nowhere. Maybe you know a different way to achieve the look I'm trying for? Thanks for your help.

catrina

If you add this code to Custom CSS does it accomplish what you're looking for?:

div.grid-element.pp2.img_grid {margin-left: 40px !important; margin-right: 0px !important;}

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

meanmcbean

It worked! I changed 40px to 20px. Thanks, Catrina :)