Sign in to follow this  
slexperience

Widget not showing up

slexperience

Hi- I have a widget that is not showing up. I am using the plugin "The City Plaza" on one of my pages and I can't get to show up. I have had this issue with other plugins before. I have the page setup as template 2 and am using the content section to show the plugin. The plugin I have is using widget logic for this particular page. thanks, Brandon

Danny

Hi Brandon, Are you experiencing some hosting issues ? I have just this moment attempted to visit your website and all I get is a load of questions marks inside black diamonds ? Also, if you're having issues with a plugin, it would be best to first contact the author of the plugin and see what he/she suggests.

Please search our forums, before posting!

slexperience

No hosting problems......the site appears fine to me. I could contact the plugin developer, however this has happened with numerous plugins that work fine on other wordpress sites. I'm not a developer but it seems like it is not reading the code properly.

catrina

Have you already tried deactivating your other active plugins to see if it's a conflict?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

slexperience

Okay...disabled all plugins except for the one I'm using and no conflicts

slexperience

I did discover that this plugin is meant to be used in a sidebar not a full-width sidebar. I was able to configure that on my blog page, however the only data it pulls is from the title of the widget.

catrina

What is the widget you're trying to implement? What kind of data does it have?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse