Sign in to follow this  
kismet78

audioplayer plugin in feature slide?

kismet78

suggestions for known working flash players that can be embedded in the feature slides would suffice as well I guess.

kismet78

I was just able to get a basic version of the plugin working IF I used the standalone version instead ( http://wpaudioplayer.com/standalone ). The downside is not having the easy customization possibilities of the plugin version nor the ease of shortcodes. If there is a solution for getting the plug version to work I'd still appreciate the help.

bryan-hadaway

What's the exact audio player code you're pasting in the feature? Or were you I mean for the plugin, NOT the stand-alone. Thanks, Bryan

kismet78

Hi Bryan, I was trying to use the normal shortcode that I would use in a post/page/sidebar,which is: [audio:fullurl] with "fullurl" being the full path to the mp3 file.

bryan-hadaway

Honestly I can't for sure say what the issue is then, there's not much I would recommend over the plugin you're using, so the stand-alone might be the best solution for now. Perhaps a developer can offer a more advanced solution. Thanks, Bryan

kismet78

Ah thanks Bryan, it would be great if a developer could chime in. The standalone is working but its a pain in the ass and we have lots of audio clips for our products.

cmunns

I responded to your other thread since they're related