Sign in to follow this  
hibbsy78

Soapbox Alignment

catrina

Do you have any custom CSS added to your settings? Also, did you upgrade or make any other changes to the site that may have led this to happen?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

hibbsy78

Nothing in css that I can see will affect this. It was fine in IE & safari 5 but now I have upgraded to 6.0 it aligns right. Also checked using Firefox and it aligns to the right....?

theTimHunter

you have a text-align center in your css that is causing the misalignment. i just checked it out in Firebug and when I deselect that component everything is aligned properly. I think the css was for .soapboxes. hope this helps.

catrina

To add to tmhunter521's response above, please add this CSS to Custom Code > Custom CSS:

div.fboxgraphic.img {text-align: left;}

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

hibbsy78

Thank you! Really appreciate the help!

catrina

If this resolved your issue, please click the "Thanks" button in the post so that the topic can be closed (for moderating purposes). :)

Designer | Catrina Dulay

wendyweb

I had the same problem and wasn't able to figure it out with Firebug. The CSS provided above fixed it. Thank you!

batman

Hi wendyweb

Please open your own topic, if post your site's url so we can properly troubleshoot the issue for you.

;)

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...