Sign in to follow this  
infoshiftit

Installed 4.1.5 of iblogpro and my site is completely blank now

infoshiftit

I've copied the new version 4.1.5 in a new folder and switched to that theme. As soon as I've done it the admin and site went completely blank. Now I cannot access the admin nor the site!!! What can I do to restore the site? What happened? My site is http://blog.shift.it forgot to mention that I'm using 2.9.2 Many thanks!

infoshiftit

I've renamed the 4.1.5 folder and I've given the same name to the 4.1.2 folder that I've installed before. Now the admin works again and also tha site. Is 4.1.5. compatible with 2.9.2?

cmunns

Yes it should be compatible. Did you get any errors or warnings when you tried to upgrade?

infoshiftit

No visible errors. The only thing is that I've read in the error log many of the following [26-Jul-2010 18:24:55] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function register_nav_menus() in /home/xxxxxx/blog/public_html/wp-content/themes/iblogpro415/config/config_sidebars.php on line 22 but no other error. As soon as I've activated the 4.1.5 I've got everything completely blank.

cmunns

Ah. Okay. Can you upgrade to WP3.0? It will work under these circumstances. If not we did make the theme backwards compatible recently but maybe the change wasn't implemented completely. If you FTP and erase the theme from the themes folder you'll be able to login back in and upgrade without the white screen

infoshiftit

Ok I'll upgrade to 3.0 asap. In the meantime I'll keep my current one...

cmunns

Let me know if something else pops up