Sign in to follow this  
khero

Layout screw-up after 2.2.5

khero

Hi guys, AGAIN another issue. After updating to WP 3.4.1 and PL 2.2.5, my layout has gone crazy and, apart from the home page, all my other pages have the main content way on the right and the left sidebar way on the bottom. I noticed that there are plenty of divs with the same ID (column-main) and they're one inside the other. Now i get even more divs one inside the other than usual. Already the framework has SO many, but now it's just crazy. This is my html from the page-main div to the postloop and notice the cloned one:

Any way to fix this? is this a problem with the update? Has the update gone wrong for wome reason? Seems to weird to be having divs with the same id.

Danny

Hi khero, I have visited your website and you have reverted back to 2.1.6, so it's difficult to see what the issue was. However, did your site look as though the CSS was not loading, like your site had no CSS at all ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

khero

Hey Danny, Was about to close this just now. Playing around with installations i realized 2.2.5 fixes jigoshop bugs so my previous pagelines-jigoshop plugin was no longer needed and was only duplicating several divs. Everything went ok when i deactivated the plugin. My bad, i was concentrating on the wrong issues. My problem now is a different one which i just opened a new thread for it. Pagelines tells me to download the pagelines-jigoshop plugin since i'm using jigoshop. Somehow it's not recognizing that 2.2.5 fixes the layout issues we previously had. Any clue? Thanks!!!

Off to Races

My site looks as if it has no CSS at all. Should I revert to a previous version of WP?