Sign in to follow this  
jwedding

Floating Logo on Page?

jwedding

I don't mind the Pagelines logo showing on my page, but I don't like the fact that it has decided to just float in the middle of my posts. It appears it's being placed based on the initial window frame and a relative location. How can I move this back to the bottom? Thanks for your help!

cmunns

This is related to your other problem with the sidebar content not being closed.

jwedding

Ah, that makes perfect sense! Thank you very much. I'll close this one.

jwedding

So I fixed my widget problem, but the PageLines logo is still floating centered on the browser window. When I change window size, the logo floats relative. Visit www.civil3d.com and change your browser size to see what I mean. I'd like to push the logo to the bottom of the page, any ideas? Thanks!

bryan-hadaway

Try adding this to your Custom CSS: ` #cred{ position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:50%; margin-left:43px} ` Thanks, Bryan

hayleysolichoptusnetcomau

Whereabouts exactly do I need to add the code cause I'm having the same issue. It's just sitting right in the middle of the page.

Andrew

The reason it would float to the middle of the page, is because you have a markup issue (unclosed or unopened HTML tag) in your site content. The CSS Bryan suggested would be a band aid, lets get to the source. First run a w3 validation: http://validator.w3.org/ And see if it say something about an unclosed tag. (to answer your question, the css belongs in the custom css option in your theme options)