Sign in to follow this  
pehja

Twitter bootstrap

pehja

I am trying go get a Glyphicon into my Button as described here http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/base-css.html#icons However I am unable to do that. I have managed to get the button with my form right. As stated here http://demo.pagelines.com/framework/tools/ But to get this in here [pl_modal title="Kontaktformul?¤r" type="btn" colortype="success" label="Kontaktformul?¤r!"] [gravityform id="2" name="Kontaktformul?¤r"] [/pl_modal] Is not possible. Can someone please help. It is not the biggest issue in the world but it seams so simple to do it if you look at the pic in the twitter page. But there is not that much information on how to get it there. Sk?¤rmavbild-2012-08-06-kl.-16.06.44.png

Professionell musician | Webbdesigner | Apple freak

Pehja Production.png

catrina

Are you trying to get the Glyphicon to show inside the Gravity Forms submit button?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

pehja

No I am trying to get the icon (not the search icon but another) into the green button. Just like it shows on the picture above on the "Checkout button"

Pehja Production.png

James B

Hi Pehja, have you installed the Pagelines Glyphicon shortcodes plugin? The icon won't display using the shortcodes unless the plugin is installed. http://www.pagelines.com/store/plugins/bootstrap-icons/

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

batman

Hi jamieb23 I try with plugin installed with this

Kontaktformul?¤r![/code]

You can see the first (white), the Glyphicon works perfect. Captura%2520de%2520pantalla%25202012-08-06%2520a%2520las%252019.44.28.jpg But with "pl_modal" I do not find the way. (green) I suppose it is not possible :(

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

batman

Hi pehja, I believe that I find another way Please copy this in a HTML post and you see if you like:

Kontaktformul?¤r!

?—

Modal header

One fine body??¦
[/code]

:)

Danny

Hi Peter, Have a look at the code below, it displays a button with an icon, inside a modal. Let me know if this is what you were trying to achieve.

[pl_raw]
	[pl_modal title="Title" type="btn" colortype="info" label="Click Me!"]
	Some content here for the cool modal pop up. Labels, badges, and buttons can open them!
[pl_button type="success" size="small" link="http://google.com" target="blank"] [pl_icon type="search" color="white"] Success [/pl_button] [/pl_modal] [/pl_raw][/code]

Please search our forums, before posting!

pehja

Thanks all you guys! Almost there... @jamieb23, yes I have! @Batman you are close! @Danny nice touch. But i want the button to look as Batman have accomplished in the html version (exept another icon) and i want it to behave as my own. I cant be more precise than that. But I think I might figure it out. Thanks a lot for all your efforts :-)

Pehja Production.png

batman

One more pehja

Kontaktformul?¤r!

?—

Kontaktformul?¤r

[gravityform id="2"]
[/code]

:)

Danny

Hi Peter, Did Batman's suggestion above, work for you?

Please search our forums, before posting!

pehja

Yes with a small correction it did ;)

Kontaktformul?¤r!

?—

Kontaktformul?¤r

[gravityform id="2" name="Kontaktformul?¤r"]
[/code]

Not with the cool drop down effect but good enough. Thanks! Take a look here [url]http://pehjaproduktion.se/kontakt-2/[/url]

Pehja Production.png

batman

Hi pehja I see your web, I'm very happy you resolve the problem. Thank for the "Thanks" ;)

batman

Hi @evert100 Now it is simple for a newbie like me Captura%2520de%2520pantalla%25202012-08-08%2520a%2520las%252020.41.30.jpg:)