Sign in to follow this  
parachutes

Help with Aligning Radio Buttons and Text on Cforms

parachutes

Hi there, I have been looking around for help on fixing the Cforms radio button alignment issue. I have tried the various suggestions found on Cforms and Wordpress forums but have yet to get it working for me. Anyone could help with sorting out the alignment issue? You could take a look at it on this link http://www.markandjudy2012.com/ on question no. 7. Additionally, is there a way to work a drop down for name inclusion after selected the number of people attending as you can see on question no. 6? Meaning, if some guest are bringing 6 person, the form generates 6 rows for the registration of names? I am helping my good friend to create a small rsvp site for his upcoming wedding. It would be great if someone could help us out! Thanks in advance, Hendry

Danny

Hi Hendry, 1. Add this to your custom CSS, this should work.

.cform input[type="radio"] { margin-right: 15px; }
	.cf-box-group label { display: inline !important; margin: 0; text-align: left; }

2. This is something you will need to ask cForm support.

Please search our forums, before posting!

parachutes

Hi Danny, Thanks for your help! It works. Side question, if you look back at the same question 7, is there a way to align even the bracketed words altogether on the same line? It would superb if you could advice =) Thanks again, Hendry

catrina

When I inspect the Question 7 lines on your page, I see this HTML:

By Shuttle Bus

(Board at HarbourFront Centre)
	[/code]

The

tags are causing the text in parantheses to drop to the next line. If there is some way to remove the

tags in the code, the text can fall on the same line as the text before it.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

parachutes

Thanks both for your help! Appreciate it much =)