Sign in to follow this  
sjmcyyc

Twinshot Gallery Problem

sjmcyyc

I just installed this section and after opening my page this is the message I get: "This content cannot be displayed in a frame To help protect the security of information you enter into this website, the publisher of this content does not allow it to be displayed in a frame." I assume you use the link that Youtube gives you, which I did...any ideas? Thanks Sean

sjmcyyc

I figured it out, you have to use Youtubes long link, now is there any way to not show the suggested videos when the video stops playing like you can when you embed the code? Thanks Sean

Rob

The suggested videos are provided and controlled solely by YouTube. We have no impact on that or way of controlling it. That's a question to be asked of YouTube. I'd suggest contacting them or posting in their support forum; perhaps Googling methods to achieve this. Since we don't put them there, we unfortunately have no way of stopping them.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

sjmcyyc

Good Day, Thank you rangealone for your reply and I was going to accept it, but...there is a way on Youtube to not have the suggested videos show up, if you embed the video, instead of using a link. I think most people with commercial websites do not want a one way ticket away from their website, especially on Youtube. I think that you provided a great product with Twinshot and I think that since there is a way to control this in Youtube, maybe you should be able to do it in Twinshot. I think maybe you were a little quick to pass this problem off to Youtube. I put a note on the Twinshot page and they said it should not be a problem and are looking into it. Thanks again for your assitance and time Best regards and respect Sean