Sign in to follow this  
nanu

hiring someone to install something for me?

nanu    0
nanu

Hi there, I have a grid navigation that I'd like to install but forsee it taking me about 3.5 years and 34 questions asked in the forum soo I thought it best if I just ask if I can pay someone can do it for me? It's simple enough for someone educated in the field to do and seems too simple to bother one of the listed Pros with, so I thought I'd ask around and see what my other options are. Thank youuuuuuu kindly.

catrina    103
catrina

I'm not sure of anyone who would volunteer to install this, but I don't think it'd hurt to contact a Pro for assistance.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

nanu    0
nanu

I am not asking someone to volunteer, I'm offering to pay. I'll wait a bit and see if a pagelines rep comes along and find out what they suggest before bothering one of the 'Pros' with it. Thanks tho

Rob    547
Rob

Nanu, please contact our Pros via http://www.pagelines.com/pros or you may wish to use oDesk.com as a means of both paying and finding a qualified person to do the job you need.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur