Sign in to follow this  
sungheon

dropdown menu does not work at all.

sungheon

I had used pagelines lite theme and found the theme great. I purchased the framework and set up web site, which is "www.ecam.mireene.com". But the drop down menu does not work. I have read almost all postings regarding drop down menu. I set dropdown menu enabled and set wordpress menu, 'main menu' and allocated the menu to all the navigations. But the dropdown menu does not work. As I need to finish this by Sunday, I really need your help. Would you please let me know why it happend? Is it anything to do with hosting company setting? Best regards, Sungheon Lee

catrina

Can you please take a screenshot of your Menu settings (in Appearance > Menus) and post it here? You can upload the screenshot to http://imgur.com and post the direct image URL.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

catrina

Okay, I see nothing wrong with your set-up. Can you please deactivate all active plugins, refresh your site, and see if the problem persists? If it does, please clear your browser cache, refresh your site, and check the site again.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

sungheon

Thank you very much for you opinion. I added just 4 plugins which are Bootstrap icons, Pagelines Section, Post type order and Maintenance mode. Among which, I deactivated Maintenance mode. But the drop dowm menu still does not work. BTW when I mouse over the munu item, the link shows like "www.ecam.mireene.com/#m3", which direct to nowhere. Do you have any opinion about this? thanks in advance. Best regards, Sungheon Lee

catrina

Ah, another customer had this problem, too. I'm not sure what could be the cause, but I'll report it to the developer when he comes back from a short break.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

sungheon

I temporilly change the nav to the Nav classic section after reading another discussion. I can reach to the first level menu item. but the drop down still does not work.I am wondering why. Would you please check this again? For the presentation on the next Monday, I like to use the Nav classic and Seconday Nav. I like to follow up this nav issue. and if there is a solution, I like to apply it to my site. Thank you again for your help. The longe,r I use this platform, the more, I like this platform.^^ It is really a great platform. Best Regards. Sungheon Lee..

Rob

Sungheon, In Dashboard > PageLines > Drag & Drop > Header, which menu you have? NavBar or Nav Classic? If NavBar, please replace it with Nav Classic and see if this helps. The drop down menu option you checked to enable only apply to Nav Classic.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

sungheon

Thank you very much for your advice. I replaced with Nav Classic. I set drop down menu option. But still the drop down menu does not work as it used to be while using pagelines free theme. Thanks again Best Regards, sungheon Lee

sungheon

I made Nav Classic drop down menu work again as I expected by unchecking "Enable Fixed Navigation Bar" on Nav Bar tab of Site Options menu. I guess the fuction of Fixed Navigation bar has something to do with the malfunction of the dropdown menu. Thanks, Sungheon Lee

Danny

Hello, I have visited your website and the drop down menu appears to be working correctly, is this issue now resolved ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

sungheon

Thank you very much. I think I can present to my client tomorrow morning. Yes, I think I have found the answer for now. Thank you again. Best Regards, Sungheon Lee

Danny

Awesome Sauce, happy to hear the issue has been resolved!

Please search our forums, before posting!