Sign in to follow this  
esquire

MailChimp problems - subscribe button not showing

esquire

I've had the embedded mailchimp form working on my site for a while but after the upgrade from platform pro to pagelines I've just noticed the subscribe now button has disappeared?! Anyone know what is wrong and how I can fix it? many thanks! Bruno

catrina

I inspected your page and the code for the button is there, but it's just not showing up. What custom CSS do you have in your settings?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

esquire

Hi Catrina.. I have these #cred {display:none;} #menu-nav ul a:hover {cursor: default;} #footer, .fixed_width #footer { background-color: #000000; } #boxes .fboxtitle h3 { font-size: 14px; } #secondnav { font-size: 12px;} h1.entry-title {display: none;} .metabar {display: none;} .navbar .navline > li > a {font-size: 9px;} .sf-menu li, .main_nav ul.sf-menu a:focus, .sf-menu a:hover, .sf-menu a:active { background-color: transparent; } ul#menu-footer-menu .menu {width: 900px;} ul#menu-footer-menu .menu li.menu-item {display: inline;} .mainlogo-img{margin:0 auto;} #nav_row, .center {float:left;width:100%!important;position:relative;} #nav_row ul, .center ul {clear:left;float:left;list-style:none;margin:0;padding:0;position:relative;left:50%;text-align:center;width:auto!important;} #nav_row ul li, .center ul li {display:block;float:left;list-style:none;margin:0;padding:0;position:relative;right:50%;} #primary-nav #nav_row {position: relative} #nav_row ul ul{clear:none !important;float:none !important;left:-40px !important;width:200px !important;position:absolute !important;top:32px;} #nav_row ul li li{right:0px !important;text-align:center;} .flex-direction-nav, .wpb_flexslider .flex-control-nav { display: none; }

catrina

Thanks, I don't see anything problematic in there. Can you please try deactivating all other active plugins and see if the problem persists?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

esquire

Thanks! I have a lots of plugins installed and all of them are needed and working perfectly .. would you know any other way around it ?

catrina

I'm not sure of another way around it, but if you can try to just deactivate them and see what happens, at least we can cross that out of the list as a cause of the issue.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

esquire

I have 40 plugins installed it will be a nightmare.. I know its possible to insert the MC form via iframe , would u know the code to make it open as it is? I mean fully opened, without scroollbars etc... would this be a smart way around it?

catrina

You have a lot of plugins. There is a potential problem there, but if you don't want to deactivate just to see if the problem resolves itself, I don't know of any other workaround. I've never used Mailchimp before so I'm not sure if it would be possible to make the code open as it is. You'll need to check with Mailchimp for alternative ways of embedding the form.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

esquire

Thanks Catrina :) If anyone else knows anything further about this issue pls let me know thanks :)

esquire

Hey Catrina, I have managed to resolve the issue by myself and its working, thought would be helpful to leave this info here for reference on the line below

I have deleted the word CLEAR
now its working fine :)
  • Like 1

infotechagent

Glad to find this thread helpful!

You've helped someone as you came back to drop your comment regarding the solution.

However, I decided to explain better (I had to look at the codes critically to locate "CLEAR") perhaps I'll be helping someone also. The main reason why I registered :)

Locate this line of codes to remove the word clear: <div class="clear"><input type="submit" value="Subscribe" name="subscribe" id="mc-embedded-subscribe" class="button"></div>
    </div>

I hope it helps

Regards