Sign in to follow this  
forexcel

no comments on pages

forexcel

Hello again, How do i get visitors to leave comments on my home page? And, if it's doable, can I place the comment box below my last footer line.BEW, it;s StationPro 3. Here is the site: http://www,caribmusicnet.com/ Thank you all in advance. Regards, yvon

Andrew

There should be an option for this in the page/post options.. is it there?

forexcel

No, I cannot find it Thanks for your help. regards, yvon

cmunns

You may be looking in the global page and post options. What Andrew is referring to is the beneath the actual page editor screen when you are creating/editing pages. Scroll down and you'll see more options :)

forexcel

Hi Cmunns, Are you referring to: "Allow comments. Allow trackbacks and pingbacks on this page. " I have checked it out to allow comments. Still, no luck... Regards, Yvon

bryan-hadaway

Here is the manual solution: `<?php comments_template(); ?>` Go to: Appearance > Editor > _template.php and add that code below this line: `<?php include (TEMPLATEPATH . '/_theloop.php'); ?>` Let me know if that works for you. Thanks, Bryan

forexcel

hi Bryan, I regret to inform you that there isn't any "_template.php" in the Appearance > Editor > I wouldn't mind giving you my login and password to check it out for me. Just let me know. Regards, Yvon

bryan-hadaway

Sorry about that, try: template_posts.php We can't log into your account. Thanks, Bryan

forexcel

hi Bryan, I went to Template_posts and made a search for TEMPLATEPATH. It does not exist. Sorry Regards, Yvon

bryan-hadaway

Try placing it below this line: `<?php include (THEME_LIB . '/_contentfooter.php'); ?>` Thanks, Bryan

forexcel

Hey Bryan....You ROCK! Thanks again...it works... Regards, Yvon You are so GREAT, i might have another question...lol

bryan-hadaway

You're welcome. Thanks, Bryan