Sign in to follow this  
Jackey

Disable Lazyloader on a page

Jackey

Is there any extra metadata I could add to a page to disable Lazyloader for that page?

catrina

I think there's CSS you can use to hide it for one specific page. On which page do you want it to hide?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

batman

You can make a change to a page with .page-id-xx where xx is the page id number. You can obtain it edit the page and see in "Get Shortlink" for example:

.page-id-25  #eu-cookie-compliance  { display: none;}

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

batman

Sorry I'm wrong If it is a page you can not obtain editing the "Get Shortlink" I don't know how do this. I can not see your page id number because you use Post Name as Permanent Link.

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

Danny

Hi Jackey, I don't believe this is possible unfortunately. However, I will ask one of our developers for you and see if there is a way.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Jackey

Thanks Danny! On some pages the LazyLoader prevents some images to appear without user activity (scrolling).

Rob

Jackey, I'm told that Simon forced LazyLoader to pick up all images, but that a filter can skip select images or pages. How that would be written or where it would be applied is a complete mystery. Simon's on the Continent at the moment but should be back soon. I must admit, I don't use Lazyloader, but yes, it makes sense that user action is needed, so it doesn't load images that aren't going to be viewed.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur