Sign in to follow this  
mmscanlon

After upgrading to pro, my sidebar no longer shows up

mmscanlon

Yesterday I upgraded from Lite to Pro and upon going back to my site, I saw that my universal sidebar was no longer showing up on my home page. I have 2 active image widgets within in the sidebar currently. The goal is to keep the slider running the length of the home page with a sidebar on the right, underneath the slider. Thanks in advance.

Rob

If you go to Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets, you can slide the widgets you normally have back into their proper sidebars. Don't move the widgets over to the left. Just move them up or down in the sidebar area.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

mmscanlon

I've gone to Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets and confirmed that the Universal Sidebar has the appropriate Widgets in it. Then I've gone to PageLines > Drag & Drop > Default Template > SB1 and confirmed that it contained the Universal Sidebar and that "Hide this by default" was NOT selected. Then I went to the actual page editor to ensure that the Universal Sidebar showed up as active there as well and that the page Template was selected as "default." Am I missing a step somewhere in there? Is there a way to add screenshots into this thread in case I'm not making sense? Thanks.

Rob

Yes, you can use screenshots. Just upload your images to your site, then copy the image URL and paste it here. Check Dashboard > PageLines > Page Options > and select the template you used... check there too, ensuring you don't have the universal sidebar hidden. Make sure as well on the static page (there are two places to hide the sidebars).

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

mmscanlon

Thanks, rangelone! It was hidden on the static page.

James B

Thanks for letting us know it worked. I've accepted an answer on your behalf for moderation purposes. If you need to continue this discussion, you may do so by just adding additional comments.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B