Sign in to follow this  
christycollins

Full Width Post above Sidebar

christycollins

Is there an easy answer as to how to make one full width post...and then have the primary side bar "start" underneath that first full width post? Example: www.garancedore.fr Thank You

catrina

A primary sidebar can't "start" underneath a full-width post because the layout is designed to have the sidebar on one side or the other. Do you want a sidebar underneath the full-width post because you want widget there?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

christycollins

Yes, I just like how this site highlights the first post and starts the sidebar underneath that "most recent" post. I would like to do it like that.

catrina

On the site you provided, the layout structure is designed differently so that the sidebar can be placed underneath a featured post. To get to something similar to that effect, you'll need a customization and it's going to require plenty of tweaking.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

christycollins

Ok so where do I go for this kind of help. I have emailed two professionals and neither have responded.