Sign in to follow this  
hireconrad

iblogpro 5 Menu Issues

hireconrad

Ive done as Danny suggested, and the menu bar looks better, but not the same as the iblogpro 5 demo. here is a comparison: menu-bar-different.jpg the theme demo menu bar is different in the following ways: 1) taller 2) text is easier to read and more clear 3) the separator lines between menu options extends all the way down to the bottom of the bar 4) the selected page is highlighted dark on the demo, and highlighted white on my page

Rob

Have you tried using Nav Classic in your template? Go to Dashboard > PageLines > Drag & Drop > Header. Likely you have NavBar there. Try swapping that with Nav Classic. Let us know how that goes.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

hireconrad

I have switched the navbar to nav classic. This is the issue.

hireconrad

rangelone, i already did as you suggested, and the above problem is still an issue. Any suggestions?

hireconrad

when i use firebug to see whats going on with the menu bar, I've figured out the following things: the selected page is highlighted white because of: .main-nav .current-menu-ancestor a, .main-nav li.current-menu-ancestor ul a, .main-nav li.current_page_item a, .main-nav li.current-menu-item a, .main-nav li.current_page_parent a, .sf-menu li li, .sf-menu li li li { background: none repeat scroll 0 0 rgb(231, 233, 236); the text/ lines between menu items doesn't go to the bottom of the bar due to: .main_nav li a { line-height: 1em; } when i deactivate the line-height:1em, the menu bar looks fine. Why is the theme different from the demo?

Danny

Hi, I have visited your website and it looks fine, is your issue resolved and how did you fix it ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

hireconrad

Hi Danny, i have been fiddling with firebug and the demo site for iblogpro5. Ive noticed that there are some key differences. I solved the menu bar text and button breaks reaching the bottom of the bar by editing the padding. Ive solved the active page menu colour by switching which menu i was using in the Apearances/Menu settings.