Sign in to follow this  
vergilst

Login from the WP dashboard: ERROR: User not found!

vergilst

I can't login to my account from the WP dashboard to Configure PageLines Account & Auto Updates. Direct login on pagelines.com works with the provided ID/pass. What's wrong?

Danny

Hi, Can you post a screenshot fo the error message you receive please.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Danny

Hi, This maybe an account issue, can you contact our helpdesk and let them investigate it the issue please hello at pagelines dot com

Danny

Hi, So you're now logged in? If so and you're seeing that styling on the backend, disable all active non-PageLines plugins and see if this resolves the issue.

davron

I'm having the same issue - not being able to login to my account from the pagelines dashboard. I get the error 'Could not connect to PageLines as user "myaccountname".' No plugins are installed. I'm using a local wordpress install (on my computer using xampp). Don't know if this could be the issue.

joan54

I am having the same problem and same message: Could not connect to PageLines as user "myaccountname" Everything was working perfect and now I can't login. I am using 2 different computer with localhost. this problem is in my current web