Sign in to follow this  
fabhousewife

Featured Images Not Responding

fabhousewife

Hello, I have just realized that the featured image function on my site is no longer working. Suddenly, when a search is performed, or a category listed, the thumbnails are gone. Also, when I view "All posts" within my dashboard, all the featured image thumbnails are not showing up. When I create a new post, the featured image won't save. Was there a new update that caused this? Any ideas on how to fix? Please help!!!

catrina
Are you using the latest version of Framework? Can you try deactivating all active plugins to see if the issues persists? By the way, updates to the theme are only performed when you upgrade to the latest version (updates don't occur automatically).

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

fabhousewife
You were right I updated the "Automatic Youtube Video Posts" plugin yesterday. I started by deactivating that one first. Now, the featured images are working properly. There must have been a conflict with that plugin. Now I have another issue (viewing videos), but I'm one step closer. Thanks for the help!