Sign in to follow this  
jon4paryahoocom

iBlogPro4 - Twitter message on Main Feature Slideshow Box

jon4paryahoocom

I previously had iBlogPro3 and the twitter message used to be located within the feature slide show box of the home page.Is there a way to put that back in the same place but in the iBlog4 version? screen_iblogpro.jpg

jon4paryahoocom

Never mind I figured out my above question. If anyone wants to know the answer it is to go to admin>iBlogPro>Theme Options>Footer Options>scroll down to the "Site Terms Statement" box and enter what you want there. You can add html to add a link to your terms and services page such as the following: Link Text here

Andrew

Thanks for posting the solution. +5 Karma :)

jon4paryahoocom

Oops, I actually posted the wrong answer. I still do not know the answer for my original question which is regarding how to get the iblogpro 3 twitter message which is located on the feature slide show box of the home page. Iblogpro4 displays the twitter message in the bottom footer of the home page. Sorry, I was lame and added the wrong answer to the wrong post.

cmunns

the code to show the twitter feed is `<?php include (THEME_LIB . '/_twittermessages.php'); ?>` You can place it in the feature-footer div inside of the template_feature.php file.

jon4paryahoocom

Thanks for your reply, unfortunitly I forgot to mention I am a "NEWB" when it comes to code. I found the template_feature file you mentioned but not sure exactly where to place the code you supplied in the "feature-footer div". My template_feature file is the following code incase its easier to specify where I need to put the custom code you supplied. Thanks again.

<div id="feature">
		<div class="postwrap fix">
			<div class="hentry fix">
				<div id="cycle" class="fix">

<?php foreach(pagelines('features') as $feature):?>
								<?php if((showfeature($feature['page'], $post->ID) && !$feature['draft']) && (!empty($feature['text']) || !empty($feature['media']))):?>
								<div id="<?php echo str_replace(' ', '_', $feature['name']);?>" class="fcontainer" <?php if(isset($feature['background'])):?>style="background:<?php echo $feature['background'];?>"<?php endif;?>>
										<div class="fcontent">
											<div class="fheading">
												<?php echo do_shortcode($feature['title']);?>
											</div>
											<div class="ftext">
												<?php echo do_shortcode($feature['text']);?>

<?php if($feature['link']):?>
													"><?php _e('More',TDOMAIN);?>
												<?php endif;?>
											</div>
										</div>
										<div class="fmedia">
											<?php echo do_shortcode($feature['media']);?>
										</div>
									<div class="clear"></div>
								</div>
								<?php endif;?>
							<?php endforeach;?>
				</div>

</div>
			<div class="hl"></div>
			<div id="feature-footer" class="fix">
				<div id="featurenav" class="<?php if(pagelines('feature_nav_type') == 'thumbs') echo "thumb_nav";?>">
					<?php if(pagelines('timeout') != 0 && pagelines('feature_playpause')):?><span class="playpause pause"><span>? </span></span><?php endif;?>
				</div>

</div>
		</div>

</div>

jon4paryahoocom

Ok Adam, I think I got it! I placed the code you supplied me next to the following code:

<div id="feature-footer" class="fix">
	so know it looks like this:

<div id="feature-footer" class="fix"><?php include (THEME_LIB . '/_twittermessages.php'); ?> It displays like it is correct but I don't want to mess anything up. Wen possible let me know and I'll change it and change this question to resolved. Thanks for the support.

bryan-hadaway

If everything looks and functions right, it's probably a-okay, let us know if it has any trouble for any reason. Thanks, Bryan