Sign in to follow this  
n3man

Remove padding on BrandNav Hover

n3man

Hi Everyone, Having a small issue with brandnav - have managed to add some css to get the buttons to be rounded when selected, however whenever you hover over the button in question it adds the square padding back and inverts the colors. I have attached images below and you can view the issue live at www.purecdm.com.au Thanks in advance for any help :) Cam THE PROBLEM: ("Our Approach" selected, mouse hovered over next button) Screen-Shot-2012-07-29-at-11.59.16-AM.png("Our Approach" Selected and mouse hovered over "Our Approach") Screen-Shot-2012-07-29-at-11.59.13-AM.pngTHIS IS GOOD: ("Our Approach" selected, no mouse hovering anywhere) Screen-Shot-2012-07-29-at-11.58.59-AM.png(mouse hovered over 'What We Do', 'About Us' selected) Screen-Shot-2012-07-29-at-12.00.51-PM.png

batman
You can try add in PageLines > Site Options > Custom Code > CSS Rules [code]#page .sf-menu li a, #page ul.sf-menu a:focus, #page .sf-menu a:hover, #page .sf-menu a:active, #page .main-nav a { background: none;}[/code] I hope this is you need.

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

Danny
Hi, Did Batman's suggestion, resolve your issue ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

n3man
Hi Guys, Thanks for the help - this is nearly there. Can I have NO extra padding when I hover rather than simply rounding the corners? Also, drop down menus look rather ghastly - thoughts? Thanks for the speedy response :) GHASTLY! [img]http://www.purecdm.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Screen-Shot-2012-07-30-at-5.59.02-PM.png[/img]

Danny
Hi, Have you tried the free plugin called Simple CSS lite, it will probably make you life much easier. http://www.pagelines.com/store/plugins/simple-css-lite/

Please search our forums, before posting!