Sign in to follow this  
esquire

sub-menu aligned right

esquire

hi, after lots of research I found a css code could make my main-menu centralise horizontally on my website, however I have some items as a sub-menu and it is opening also centralised, and looks very confusing having the menu text on top of the other menu text .. I would like to keep my main menu as it is but have all the sub-sub-menu with alignment to the right ( as the 'arrow' icon suggests ( on the main menu the arrow point down, so the sub-menu shows downwards.... now the submenu has an arrow pointing to the right direction, so the sub-sub-menu should open on the right) does it make sense? this is the code i've used to make the main menu centralised

#nav_row, .center {float:left;width:100%!important;position:relative;} #nav_row ul, .center ul {clear:left;float:left;list-style:none;margin:0;padding:0;position:relative;left:50%;text-align:center;width:auto!important;} #nav_row ul li, .center ul li {display:block;float:left;list-style:none;margin:0;padding:0;position:relative;right:50%;} #primary-nav #nav_row {position: relative} #nav_row ul ul{clear:none !important;float:none !important;left:-55px !important;width:250px !important;position:absolute !important;top:32px;} #nav_row ul li li{right:0px !important;text-align:center;}
many thanks

batman
I take note [img]http://foro-mac.com.ar/wp-content/plugins/wp-monalisa/icons/wpml_mail.gif[/img]

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

catrina
The reason why the submenu for great grandchildren links (the sublinks for the child pages) is because the CSS code for moving the navigation to the center will center align that bar of menu items, but that doesn't mean the grandchild menu will move along properly with it. Try adding this CSS to move that submenu: [code]ul.submenu li.menu-item.menu-item-type-custom.menu-item-object-custom {margin-left: 300px;}[/code]

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse