Sign in to follow this  
rkazantsev

Weird Behavior

rkazantsev

I have a post on front page (Latest News) it is only visible on front page. If I click on Continue Reading or The post Title. It redirects me to the post page but there is no content http://72.26.98.200/

Rob
How did you make it visible only on the home page? There is an option under the post Visibility choices... that might keep the post from being visible directly. It's a WordPress function, not a PageLines one. Please let us know.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

rkazantsev
The visibility is set to public and the problem happened when I switched from pagelines lite to pagelines pro. Also if i switch the theme from pagelines or iblogpro to something else the post is then visible. So it seems the problem is with the theme?

Rob
I am not sure. Check your settings under Dashboard > PageLines > Site Options > Blog And Posts to make sure you have things set correctly.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

rkazantsev
Sorry I am confused, "make sure you have things set correctly" those are just layout setting and should not prevent a post from being visible. I have have just reset setting to default and site same issue

rkazantsev
Also after resetting to default, I know have a gray line under my page menu on top http://72.26.98.200/

Danny
Hi, Can you take a screenshot please of the following. 1. Go to PageLines > Drag and Drop > Page Template (so it highlights blue) > Blog Post and take a screenshot of this page. So we can see what sections you have active. 2. Go to PageLines > Drag and Drop > Content Area (so it highlights blue) > Blog Post and take a screenshot of this page. So we can see what sections you have active. Once we have these screenshots we will be able to assist you further.

Please search our forums, before posting!

rkazantsev
Thanks Danny, that did it. Drag & Drop --> Page Templates --> Blog Post (Active Sections was blank) Dropped Content in Active Sections and I now have my content (Thanks) But I still have the gray line on the bottom of my menu (see screenshot) http://72.26.98.200/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Gray-line.png This happened after I reset the setting to default

catrina
I think the height of the bar is too big for the menu items inside. Try using CSS to decrease its height. [code]nav#nav_row nav.main_nav.fix {height: 20px;}[/code]

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

rkazantsev
Thanks Catrina, but it didn't fix the issue... After digging more it was the the padding: changed from 6 to 10 or dropped the following code in custom css .main_nav li a{ padding: 10px 15px; color:#eee; text-shadow: #000 0 -1px 0; border: none; border-right: 1px solid #444; -moz-box-shadow: inset 0 0 5px #888; -webkit-box-shadow: inset 0 0 5px #888; box-shadow: inset 0 0 5px #888;