Sign in to follow this  
hireconrad

Can't Find Carousel

hireconrad    0
hireconrad

Hi, i wanted to add a carousel to my blog page, however when i go to my blog page (or any page for that matter) there is no option called "carousel" to drag and drop. When i go to the Page Options and click Blog Page, it shows Carousel as inactive. I click on "inactive" and it takes me back to the blog page, however there still is no option for carousel. Untitled.jpg

batman    389
batman
Hi Are you select the "content area"? You can select the "page template" to find it.

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

zarvos    0
zarvos

I can't find Carousel anywhere in my version of Pagelines - I even looked up my installed sections and it's nowhere listed and it's not listed in the store.  Am I missing something?

James B    436
James B

Go to Pagelines>store>sections>core sections> and check that the carousel is in there and activated. If it's activated it will say deactivate in the button.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

zarvos    0
zarvos

It's not even listed.  That's what's so frustrating.  I have the Pagelines Sections activated too.

zarvos    0
zarvos

Yep, did as you suggested - still no carousel anywhere . . . whether I'm using Chrome or IE 9.  It's interesting though that I can see the "Carousel" subdirectory in the sections folder I uploaded . . . 

zarvos    0
zarvos

I've also not altered any code, anywhere.

Rob    547
Rob

Please describe where you cannot find the Carousel? Is it in Dashboard > PageLines > Drag & Drop?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

zarvos    0
zarvos

I've tried searching Drag & Drop in all areas. From the looks of the php code in the sections directory, I'm beginning to assume it's only available in the "Pro" edition.  I'm using the "lite" edition.

James B    436
James B

The carousel isn't available in the lite edition, only in the pro version. Any of the sections which have pro next to them in the meta are only available in the pro edition.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B