Sign in to follow this  
salestrakr

BrandNav

salestrakr

I use PlatformPro for my site at www.salestrakr.com. I am also helping a friend with his site. Had him buy framework. www.cmastaffing.net. When I use BrandNav, the navigation doesn't seem to pick up the menu properly. All pages appear and they are all at the base level (not layered below others as defined in the menu.) Nav Classic works fine used in conjunction with Branding. However, I really want the BrandNav where they are both on the same line. Can you help?

Rob

If Nav Classic works for you, then use CSS to align the menu where you'd like it to appear. That's relatively easy to do.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

salestrakr

Actually Nav Classic doesn't quite do what I want. BrandNav does as it puts the menu to the right of the brand. But, the menu part of BrandNav doesn't do what the menu specifies. It puts all pages out there and disregards my instructions on what to put in the menu and where. is there a bug in BrandNav?

James B

In the wordpress menu dashboard, have you set which menu the brandnav uses via the drop-downs in the top left hand corner?

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

salestrakr

Could have sworn I set that. But, I had not. Thanks for your help. I do appreciate it!

James B

Thanks for letting us know it worked. I've accepted an answer on your behalf for moderation purposes. If you need to continue this discussion, you may do so by just adding additional comments.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B