Sign in to follow this  
mikesireci

Fatal Errors

mikesireci

I just uploaded the latest theme file and I'm on the page that says: Installing Theme from uploaded file: pagelines.zip Unpacking the package??¦ Installing the theme??¦ Theme installed successfully. But if I click any link from here I get a fatal error. I get this one when I click the "preview" link: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 262144 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 30720 bytes) in /home/msireci/public_html/clickherelearnmore.com/wp-content/themes/pagelines/includes/library.functions.php on line 948 I get this one when I click the "activate" link: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 262144 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 7680 bytes) in /home/msireci/public_html/clickherelearnmore.com/wp-content/themes/pagelines/includes/library.functions.php on line 427 I get this one when I click the "dashboard" link: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 262144 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 30720 bytes) in /home/msireci/public_html/clickherelearnmore.com/wp-content/themes/pagelines/includes/library.functions.php on line 635 And so on. I can't do anything basically and no idea where to begin to unscrew this. I'd tell you what version of wordpress I'm on...but I can't. I do know that I'm not on 3.4.1 as I see the banner asking me to update to it now. Thanks for your help. Mike

mikesireci
Oops. Not sure you need it, but the url is actually http://clickherelearnmore.com.

mikesireci
Ah. Its all becoming clear to me now. I figured it out. I just had to dig a little deeper for the answer in the forum.